Terms of Service
Diploma Press Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.diplomapress.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- The products produced by Diploma Press are provided for novelty and personal use only. When purchasing a product from Diploma press you may not:
- use the product in any manner it is not designed;
- use the product in place of any official document;
- use the product for any unlawful or illegal purpose;
- The materials and products offered by Diploma Press are provided on an 'as is' basis. Diploma Press makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Diploma Press does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials and products, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Diploma Press, its companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees cannot be held responsible for use of its products or services in any unlawful way. You accept full responsibility and assume all risk and consequences for any misuse of its products or services.
- Diploma Press has the right to change your item as needed to fulfill the order without notifying the customer. This may include changes to the paper, document size, wording, spelling corrections, layout and seal modifications and
4. Product Guarantee
Diploma Press will replace at no charge to the customer any document that contains errors under the following conditions.
- there are spelling errors that differ from the information provided by the customer;
- there are graphical errors that differ from the information provided by the customer;
- customer notifies Diploma Press by email within 48 hours of receiving the item;
Any errors made by the customer are the sole responsibility of the customer. Diploma press will offer to fix any errors made by the customer for a small production fee to be determined at the time of replacement. Any customer corrections will be shipped at the customer's expense.
5. Delivery Guarantee
All orders are shipped using the service selected by the customer during the ordering process. Diploma Press reserves the right to alter the shipping service or carrier as needed to fulfill the order. All shipping services used by Diploma Press include package tracking. Diploma Press will not be held liable for late or lost shipments caused by the failure of third party shipping carriers or incorrect address information provided by the customer.
6. Refunds and Cancelations
The products produced by Diploma Press are made to order - all sales are final. Any exceptions to this policy will be made on a per order basis and no refund or cancelation is guaranteed. Any exception to this policy will include a minimum cancellation fee of $40.
In no event shall Diploma Press or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Diploma Press website or products and services offered by Diploma Press, even if Diploma Press or a Diploma Press authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Diploma Press website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Diploma Press does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Diploma Press may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Diploma Press does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Diploma Press has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Diploma Press of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Diploma Press may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Diploma Press's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.diplomapress.com, and other sites we own and operate.
This policy is effective as of 1 June 2018.